Friday, July 1, 2011

Follow Friday (8)

 

Welcome to Follow Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com


This weeks question:

Q. ACK! Your favorite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.



I am not a big fan of movies based on books, but  it would have to be Professor McGonagall played by Maggie Smith from Harry Potter. I want to be Minerva McGonagall when I finally grow up, she is amazingly awesome, especially in the "The Deathly Hallows" and I love Maggie Smith.

My reaction? After I picked my jaw up off the floor I would invite her to lunch, because the only tea we have around here is cold and sweet.

Happy Friday Everyone!
Stop by and enter our latest GIVEAWAY.
~Kelly 

4 comments:

  1. Hopping by to visit and follow! I love Maggie Smith too, but I first saw her in a British version of Dickens' "David Copperfield"--and Daniel Radcliffe played yound David! It was a pretty cool combo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, she would be super cool to invite to lunch:)

    New follower

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her character! She's amazing! =D
    I chose Jack Sparrow! LOL

    Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chose Bill Compton/Stephen Moyer from True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse series...I love Maggie Smith too and she was great for that character!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!